MATCH UP BASED ON YOUR MUSIC, MOVIE, AND BOOK TASTEBe part of Unicircles. Meet likeminded people. Join for free.
We invite you to become part of our small and growing global network. Unicircles was launched in California in 2012 with the goal of bringing a few good people together to talk about good music, movies, and books. Unicircles users are organising book clubs, movie screenings, and other match-up events. Both online and offline around the globe. Our name is based on YooP, a sophisticated algorithm for tailored recommendations. Sign up before the 31st of March 2014, and get the first 6 months free. If you sign up after that day, premium membership will cost $2 per day, $20 per month, or $150 per year. Premium members can directly contact anyone on Unicircles, and get discounts at most events organized on Unicircles.
- "I love Yoop to store my toplists, and share these with my friends", Maya in San Francisco
- "I use Unicircles to find top rated movie titles around the wold", John in New York
- "I really enjoy Yoop's help because he sends me new picks I actually like", Jason in London
- "I much love using Unicircles because I quickly found many new friends who share my taste", Imdad in Delhi
- "I use my Yoop iPhone app to always have my ToWatch and ToRead lists handy", Ellen in Zurich
- "I love to SwooP with friends to quickly find out what they like", Tom in Hong Kong
- "Each weekend I love to check Unicircles to find out what is hot in London and New York", Mike in Sydney
Our Members & Mission
Our Personalized Algorithm - YooP
Upcoming sponsored events around the world:
Cannes Film Festival (Movie Festival)
14th May - 25th May, 2014 - Cannes
The Cannes Film Festival has its origins in the late 1930s when Jean Zay, the French Minister of National Education, on the proposal of Philippe Erlanger and with the support of the British and Americans, set up an international cinematographic festival. In 1947, the festival was held as the "Festival du film de Cannes", where films from sixteen countries were presented. At that time the principle of equality was introduced, with a jury made up of only one representative per country. The festival is now held at the Palais des Festivals, expressly constructed for the occasion, althou...